Year 6 Residential
Year 6 Residentail - High Borrans
As a primary school, we want to extend our residential tradition into Year 6. We want this to be a very special experience marking the final year for our children before moving on. After much research we have discovered High Borrans - and we are very excitied about this first visit to the Lake District!
So what is High Borrans?
Those who have visited, worked, played (and sometimes all 3!) at High Borrans all agree memories made here are memories for life.
We are a small and friendly residential outdoor education centre nestled in the very heart of the English Lake District, not far from Windermere.
High Borrans is a home from home, albeit a rather grand and impressive one! We like our guests to feel like lords and ladies of their own country manor for the duration of a course, although that doesn't get them out of the odd job around the house.
For more information:
High Borrans Gallery
Why did we chose High Borrans?
- Beautiful setting in the stunning Lake District
- Sole Occupancy for the group in a fabulous old Family mansion
- High quality rooms for Children and Staff
- Taken to off-site locations rather than artificial settings
- Offer of high-adrenaline activities such as kayaking, climbing and Ghyll Scrambling!
- Struck by the professionalism on the teacher visit
- "It just felt right!!!"