Our Pupil Council is an important part of leadership at St. Michael’s which gives children the opportunity to have a voice.
Following a voting process at the beginning of the Autumn Term, two children, one boy and one girl from each year group are elected to represent their class.
As Pupil Councillors we have lots of important jobs to do:
• Find out how other children in our classes feel about different things in school,
• Listen to other children in our classes and represent them,
• Attend a meeting once a month
• Share and discuss our ideas, thoughts and opinions with each other,
• Work together to make plans for improvement,
• Make decisions which are important to us and the other children in school,
• Use a budget carefully,
• Meet at other times to put our plans into action,
• Represent our school in the local community.